Registration is now open~Support your local farms and eat organic this summer: Join MCFC CSA Fresh Fridays! Montclair Community Food Co-op CSA begins June 12th and runs until Nov 13th. Fresh, local organic produce will be conveniently delivered to Montclair every other Friday for you and your family. In addition to produce, honey, pork and herbal shares are available as add-ons. Here are the costs for the season: $40 support fee. $300 for 12 deliveries of fruit. $300 for 12 deliveries of vegetables. $210 for 6 deliveries herbal share.
Print out PDF form in FORMS and mail in with check by June 6th to be included in the first delivery or Online registration through Brown Paper Tickets is now open. Orders received after June 6th will be included in the following delivery. Pro-rated orders must be received by the FRIDAY before the next delivery in order to allow the farmers planning time. Local honey also available for pre-order.
Welcome!As a CSA member you purchase a “share” of local produce from a regional farmer. From June until November, our farmer will deliver shares of seasonal produce to Montclair. Join us and receive farm-fresh goodness every other week.
- Lingerie Made From Coffee groundsFabric from Singtex Industries uses waste coffee grounds. A single cup of coffee can yield two shirts or multiple bras! The fabrics are now being used for a new line of clothing features eco-friendly lingerie.
- Ketchup Macarons Recipe!It has been said that Americans put ketchup on everything… but on cookies? no…and certainly not on Macarons… but Chef Pierre Herme’s took the challenge to make a cookie with ketchup. David Lebovitz converts the recipe from metrics and recreates … Continue reading →
- “Smart” egg cartonsLooking for a digital device that will let you know when you need to buy more farm fresh eggs? – wherever you are Smart egg carton notifies you upon low egg inventory and has an LED indication of the oldest … Continue reading →
- Beyond Organic: art exhibition using hydroponicsThe work and art of Vikki Michalios is about environmental systems inspired by ecological events, contemporary media coverage of them, or legends related to them. The garden installation, “Beyond Organic,” is intended to ignite inquiry about modern use of natural resources … Continue reading →
- bread beds & cozy fillingsbread beds let you snuggle up like a bun in the oven. These plush bread sleeping bags and pillows allow you to fulfill your fantasy of being a dollop of jam between two slices of bread. The sets come with … Continue reading →
- Lingerie Made From Coffee grounds